The Chronicles of Narnia on DVD
14th December 2003
I was thrilled when I first heard that the BBC were producing a Chronicles of Narnia Collector's Edition DVD.
I worked on two series out of the three, and have fond memories of their first showings on a Sunday afternoon here in the U.K. Since then they have been shown by TV networks around the world.
The Collectors Edition DVD set contains a separate disc featuring over an hour of exclusive special footage and visual material. Among the features included are:
- A cast reunion interview with the four Pevensie children.
- A section illustrating the ground-breaking special effects.
- Behind-the-scenes on the set of Narnia.
- A look at the memorable costume and set designs.
- Actor and character biographies.
- Never-seen-before out-takes.